Citizen Laws Mar 27, 2011 20:57:32 GMT 1
Post by Thor Ericsson on Mar 27, 2011 20:57:32 GMT 1
Laws for Citizens of New Vegas
1. Drake Legend is your king. Loyalty to him is mandatory. Any disrespect or criticism may result in prosecution by the VSF.
2. You no longer live in a democracy. Follow the laws or face the consequences.
3. You must give your blood tax monthly. Failure to do so is treason and will result in banishment to the wastelands.
4. Obey VSF officers directions or risk prosecution.
5. Murder is punishable by being remanded to the custody of the blood bank or the lab. Basically, you will wish you were dead.
6. Only the council is allowed to have vehicles. Buses run by solar power are available for transportation. Citizens who ride bikes for transportation will receive a monthly casino credit for the district they live in.
7. All citizens must strive to remain in good health. Blatant unhealthy behavior may result in prosecution by the VSF. This means NO SMOKING OR DRUGS (other than those approved by the council). Any human caught smoking or using illegal drugs will be subject to prosecution. Code word for this section is vampires do not.
8. No one may be in possession of pre-apocalyptic stereotyping vampire merchandise at any time, for any reason. Loss of freedom will occur and the offender shall remain a slave for the remainder of their life or until the vampire who owns them sets them free.
9. Parents are responsible for the education and discipline of their own children as they deem fit. Abuse will not be tolerated.
10. All children must be placed in a trade school at age 15.
11. Failure to see to your children's future ability to become healthy productive citizens will result in your children being placed with a family who will.
12. If physically able, you must engage in procreation to replenish the earth with humans. Families with parents joined in wedlock recieve a credit for a housing upgrade.